April 30th, 2021
Good Afternoon Petaluma Post-Acute Rehab residents, family members and friends,
We want to thank you so much for your continued support and trust in our team. As our guidance for visitation at the skilled nursing facility level continues to slowly open, we will remain vigilant in protecting our residents and staff members. With guidelines constantly changing, we appreciate your patience with our staff as we continue to adapt to these new regulations to keep everyone (including our visitors) as safe as possible.
In order to continue to mitigate any spread of COVID-19 within the facility, we are testing our staff members and residents weekly per current CDPH and local health department guidelines. We remain vigilant in ensuring our staff members have been vaccinated and have been wearing PPE per current guidelines. Please see our website for our latest COVID-19 mitigation strategies.
We have also officially updated our scheduling for visitation to be online. Please visit our website, at: https://petalumapostac.wpengine.com/ to book an appointment to see your loved one. Should you need assistance scheduling, please call the facility at: (707) 765-3030.
We want to kindly remind you of our visitation policy, and ask that you do follow these rules so we can continue to allow such visitations both outside and inside of our facility.
- All visits must be scheduled in advance by calling the facility or scheduling online through our website.
- Each visit is limited to a 30-minute maximum at this time to allow all families and friends to see their loved ones.
- Visitation takes place 1:30pm-5pm Tuesday-Saturday outside (weather permitting) for all residents whom have tested negative and been in the facility more than 14 days, or have been fully vaccinated. Special exceptions for inside visitation will be made on a case-by-case basis based on the resident.
- In order to respect a roommate’s privacy and safety, a separate visiting room may be utilized for indoor visitation should a resident have a roommate.
- No food or drinks will be consumed DURING visits as this violates our mask mandate.
- We are happy to accommodate on an individual basis if these hours do not work for you, or another special exception needs to be made. Please contact the Administrator or DON.
We cannot thank you enough for your patience during these times- we are very excited and fortunate to be able to open for visitations safely after the last year of uncertainty. Please give us a call with any questions or concerns at (707) 765-3030. Thank you and have a great day!