Good Afternoon Petaluma Post-Acute Rehab residents, family members and friends,
We want to thank you so much for your continued support and trust in our team. As our guidance for visitation at the skilled nursing facility level continues to slowly open, we will remain vigilant in protecting our residents and staff members. We want to remind all visitors that masks are still required in the facility at all times. Despite recent CDC announcements, our facility is considered a healthcare setting, and masks are still required AT ALL TIMES. We also want to remind our visitors that you can schedule a visit online.
Please visit our website, at: https://www.petalumapostacute.com/ to book an appointment to see your loved one. Should you need assistance scheduling, please call the facility at: (707) 765-3030. We want to kindly remind you of our visitation policy, and ask that you do follow these rules so we can continue to allow such visitations both outside and inside of our facility.
• All visits must be scheduled in advance by calling the facility or scheduling online through our website.
• Visitation takes place 1:30pm-5pm Tuesday-Saturday outside (weather permitting) for all residents whom have tested negative and been in the facility more than 14 days, or have been fully vaccinated. Special exceptions for inside visitation will be made on a case-by-case basis based on the resident.
• In order to respect a roommate’s privacy and safety, a separate visiting room may be utilized for indoor visitation should a resident have a roommate.
• No food or drinks will be consumed DURING visits as this violates our mask mandate.
• We are happy to accommodate on an individual basis if these hours do not work for you, or another special exception needs to be made.
Please contact the Administrator or DON. We cannot thank you enough for your patience during these times- we are very excited and fortunate to be able to open for visitations safely after the last year of uncertainty. Please give us a call with any questions or concerns at (707) 765-3030. Thank you and have a great day!