Good Afternoon Petaluma Post-Acute Rehab residents, family members and friends,
We want to thank you so much for your continued support and trust in our team with your loved ones at Petaluma Post-Acute Rehab. As guidance for visitation at the skilled nursing facility level continues to slowly open, we will remain vigilant in protecting our residents and staff members. With guidelines constantly changing, we appreciate your patience with our staff as we continue to adapt to these new regulations to keep everyone (including our visitors) as safe as possible. In order to continue to mitigate any spread of COVID-19 within the facility, we are testing our staff members and residents weekly per current CDPH and local health department guidelines. We remain vigilant in ensuring our staff members have been vaccinated and have been wearing PPE per current guidelines.
As part of our weekly update, we want to kindly remind you of our visitation policy, and ask that you do follow these rules so we can continue to allow such visitations both outside and inside of our facility:
- All visits must be scheduled in advance by calling the facility.
- Each visit is limited to a 30-minute maximum at this time to allow all families and friends to see their loved ones.
- Outside visitation: 2pm-5pm Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (weather permitting) for all residents whom have tested negative and been in the facility more than 14 days, or have been fully vaccinated.
- Indoor visitations: 2pm-5pm Tuesday and Saturday for all residents. In order to respect a roommate’s privacy and safety, a separate visiting room may be utilized for indoor visitation should a resident have a roommate.
- No food or drinks will be consumed DURING visits as this violates our mask mandate.
- We are happy to accommodate on an individual basis if these hours do not work for you, or another special exception needs to be made. Please contact the administrator or DON.
Any visitor entering the facility, regardless of their vaccination status, shall:
- Be screened for fever and COVID-19 symptoms, sign into our visitor log, wear an appropriate facial covering and perform hand hygiene when in the facility.
- If PPE is required due to quarantine or COVID isolation status, it must be donned and doffed by visitor (regardless of vaccination status) according to instruction by HCP.
- If a visitor has COVID-19 symptoms or has been in close contact with a confirmed positive case, they must reschedule their visit. Please help us protect our vulnerable residents, visitors and staff members.
- All visitors should maintain 6-feet or more of physical distancing from staff, residents and other visitors.
- Fully vaccinated visitors of fully vaccinated residents may have brief, limited physical contact with the resident (e.g., a brief hug, holding hands). Visitor must have proof of vaccination with them and share with the facility.
We cannot thank you enough for your patience during these times- we are very excited and fortunate to be able to open for visitations safely after the last year of uncertainty. Please give us a call with any questions or concerns at (707) 765-3030. Thank you and have a great evening.