General Visitation Policy:
- All visits must be scheduled at least one day in advance by calling the facility or visiting our website at: https://www.petalumapostacute.com/
- Each visit is limited to one hour maximum.
- Visitation: 1:30pm-5pm Tuesday through Saturday. Visitations default to outside (weather permitting). Indoor visitation can be accommodated when necessary.
- Yellow Zone residents must have their visits inside.
- In order to respect a roommate’s privacy and safety, a separate visiting room may be utilized for indoor visitation.
- No food or drinks will be consumed DURING visits as this violates our mask mandate.
Any visitor entering the facility, regardless of their vaccination status, shall:
- Be screened for fever and COVID-19 symptoms, sign into our visitor log, wear an appropriate facial covering and perform hand hygiene when in the facility.
- If PPE is required due to quarantine or COVID isolation status, it must be donned and doffed by visitor (regardless of vaccination status) according to instruction by HCP.
- If a visitor has COVID-19 symptoms or has been in close contact with a confirmed positive case, they must reschedule their visit. Please help us protect our vulnerable residents, visitors and staff members.
- All visitors should maintain 6-feet or more of physical distancing from staff, residents and other visitors.
- Fully vaccinated visitors of fully vaccinated residents may have brief, limited physical contact with the resident (e.g., a brief hug, holding hands). Visitor must have proof of vaccination with them and share with the facility.
*Should visitors not be able to make the times above, please call the facility to seek approval of the Director of Nursing and/or Administrator. Visit location, dates and times are subject to change*